Stockings are where the fun and utilitarian gifts get stuffed. It’s the smaller, thoughtful and personal presents that don’t break the bank, yet truly warm the heart and are a blast to give. As luck would have it, there is no shortage of wonderful gifts this holiday season. And with major shopping days Black Friday and Cyber Monday just around the corner, now is time to stock up on some swanky stuff!
- Who can resist Burt’s Bees? Especially this tips and toes kit! High quality, natural ingredients and such delightful scents, this will be a hit for anyone looking to help winter heels.
- The perfect looking pair of shoes doesn’t always feel perfect on our feet. "No pain" blister cushions can save the day. Like bionic band-aids, they cure calluses and blisters by simply sticking to the back and/or upper area of a shoe.
- A sweet accessory to a favorite heel, ballet flat or sandal, these gorgeous black fabric flounce straps from Sassy Strapps step up a shoe and can pull an outfit together.
- High heel protectors that maintain shoe heel integrity and prolong the life of the shoe are amazing. These teeny tiny caps do double duty, also quieting heel clicks on hard surfaces.
- Coming in at $19, and maybe too large for a stocking, but this boot storage kit is an incredible value. Plus, it’s like four gifts in one. A boot hanger and foam shapers keep your kicks off the floor. Leather lotion and shining cloth are total necessities for maintaining your favorite pair.
- Even Fashionistas appreciate a little help now and then. Check out these boot straps, and keep pants tucked into boots!
- For the friend who burns the candle at both ends, and looks great doing it! Eye makeup corrector and remover are little cotton swabs that offer ninja-like precision. Compact and perfect for a handbag for touchups or removal.
- Hate the flyaway scarf look? Keep it in place with a tape dot! Medical grade, double stick tape keeps bling, belts and bra straps firmly in place.
- Sweet as candy, keep those cords in place with these earbud holders. Simply wrap the cord around the holder and suction it onto a phone, table or any hard surface. Available in four yummy colors.
- Speaking of cord holders, they make them for the office, too. Keep the printer cable in place with these snazzy chord clips.
- Bedazzle a cup of cheer with these holiday-themed drink labels. Reusable and water resistant, each pack contains 30 labels.
- Chalk isn’t just for classrooms anymore, especially when it’s dust-free and works on any non-porous surface.
- Her feet will be happier, which means you will be happier, if she does not get blisters. If your honey loves nice kicks but doesn't wear them often enough to not get blisters, save the day with a stick of foot gloss to minimize chafing.
- There are so many wonderful people creating delightful, all natural concoctions and selling them on sites like Etsy. Why not support a small business this season and get your special someone a jar of handmade foot soak.
- If you're like us, you want to wear your heels year round. We've just discovered the most incredible socks that allow you to wear heels and flats all winter long. And we aren't talking about that socks-under-sandals trend that came by the wayside a few years ago. We're talking about Keysocks.